LogRx MOBILE APP
Quick, Simple, and Easy-to-Use in the Field from Any Device
The user-friendly LogRx mobile app is simple and portable for use on the go. Simply access the app through your handheld device and log use. The LogRx Mobile App eliminates the need for paper narcotics tracking, reducing the likelihood of diversion and user error. Use it to log drug administrations, transfers, and daily checks to stay on track.
LogRx Mobile App Features
BIOMETRIC FACE AND FINGERPRINT ID
- Makes login and activity verification quick, simple, and secure.
- Offers easy-to-use daily checks and tracking.
- Enables unique identification of drug boxes and every vial.
- Improves accountability by requiring a physical scan of the drug vial or box.
MOBILE DEVICE SCANNING
- Turns your mobile device into a barcode scanner.
- Scans automatically when a vial QR code is aligned with the crosshairs.
- Provides a clear scan status indicator.
VIAL INFO SCAN
- Shows dose, lot number, and expiration date for each vial successfully scanned.
- Allows you to transfer, administer, or waste after each scan.
GPS ACTIVITY TRACKING
- Tracks the exact location when a drug is created, checked, transferred, administered, or wasted.
- Offers detailed timestamp of the user who performed the activity.
- Provides current inventory status available at-a-glance.
- Lists medication type, quantity, and dose remaining.
- Allows users to scan and input drug activity, even when the device is offline.
- Updates data automatically when a user returns within service range.